Evidence shows hempseed a healthy grain
Here are five reasons why you shouldn’t consume only cannabis flowers and extracts, but also seeds of the amazing hemp plant.
THE EXCITING FACTS ON HOW ESSENTIAL CANNABIGEROL IS
Cannabigerol (CBG) is a precursor cannabinoid of numerous other cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Mainly, it is listed as a minor cannabinoid, but CBG is an essential cannabis compound. From cultivated cannabis seeds to a full-grown plant, CBG comes in are cannabigerolic acid (CBGA), which is the precursor of the three main branches of […]
The post THE EXCITING FACTS ON HOW ESSENTIAL CANNABIGEROL IS appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Most Americans agree: Cannabis is safer
Most Americans recognize that cigarettes and alcohol pose greater risks to public health and safety than does cannabis, according to new survey data.
Hemp legalization takes its toll on prohibition
Lax law enforcement procedures and easy convictions have been the norm for marijuana prosecutions. With federal hemp legalization, the tables are turned.
A high future for cannabis industry and its network hub
A high future for cannabis is on the cusp of making the industry and its network hub grow. In 2017, U.S. customers spent over nearly ten billion dollars on legal cannabis. It is projected to grow twice by 2022. In addition to that, growth has emerged a whole scheme of startups that support the less […]
The post A high future for cannabis industry and its network hub appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Unlicensed vapes tied to lung disease outbreak
Underground vaporizer pens recently have been linked to lung problems in cannabis consumers. No state-approved vapes are implicated. Nor is smoking herb.
Don’t panic. It’s certified organic!
A new certification program is making sure that at least some California cannabis products are grown in an eco- and community-friendly way.
3 Ways Analyzing Cannabis Patent Trends Pays
Global IP strategist, JiNan Glasgow George, cites key reasons cannabis companies should capitalize on IP-driven growth opportunities The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) issued its 10 millionth patent number in June 2018 and continues to go strong. In fact, according to a PatentlyO.com-published report, “We are about three-fourths of the way through fiscal […]
Assessing risk in cannabis investment
Some cannabis investments reap the green — others end up in the red. Before putting in your hard-earned capital, you need to assess which is which.
UNM cannabis study finds ‘significant’ pain relief
Using real-time recordings of the effects of commercially available products, a new study found strong evidence that cannabis "significantly" reduces pain.
The post UNM cannabis study finds ‘significant’ pain relief appeared first on The Leaf Online.
DEA on defense over failure to perform duty
A court ordered the DEA to respond to a lawsuit that it has failed to act on a 2016 policy to expand the number of federally licensed cannabis cultivators.
Cannabis users “stepping off” harder drugs
Medical marijuana patients have long claimed that their use of dangerous pharma drugs goes down, now two studies confirm that observation.
OK holds cannabis, alcohol, texting driving test
Prohibitionists rail about the risks of driving high. Science shows that cannabis has only a minimal effect on it. Oklahoma puts it to the "drive-off" test.
Cannabusiness leaders ask Congress to act
More than 100 cannabusiness leaders from around the USA have formally asked Congress to remove cannabis from the Controlled Substances Act. The National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA) joined other trade organizations and policy groups — as well as dozens of cannabis businesses — in submitting a letter July 18 to members of Congress. It urges […]
Bay area women honored by Spanish cannabis museum
Mikki Norris, Cannabis Consumers' Campaign and Ellen Komp of California NORML are among eight women featured in a Barcelona Cannabis Museum exhibition.
Reports shows big progress in cannabis reform for 2019
The advocacy group Marijuana Policy Project reports that there has been a great deal of progress so far in 2019, and likely more to come.
The post Reports shows big progress in cannabis reform for 2019 appeared first on The Leaf Online.
More Articles ...
- Embattled Seattle Hempfest set to celebrate cannabis
- Utah taking steps to create cannabis access
- Marijuana Legalization Measures Gaining Momentum in Several States
- Federal Agencies Weigh In on Legal Status of Hemp, CBD
- Report: State-Licensed Marijuana Businesses Employ Over 200,000 Full-Time Workers
- Justice Department Urged to Take “Immediate Action” on Pending Federal Marijuana Grow Applications
- Study: No Correlation Between THC Levels In Blood And Psychomotor Impairment
- New Model Ordinances Envisioned to Promote Small Businesses and Inclusivity
- New Jersey: Adult-Use Marijuana Legalization is Closer than Ever
- New York Legislature Signals Support for Marijuana Legalization
- Alaska’s On-Site Marijuana Consumption Rules Finalized
- Florida Lawmakers Vote to Restore Patients’ Right to Smoke Medical Cannabis
- Bipartisan Bill Filed in Congress to Protect Employment Rights
- The Veterans Equal Access Act Has Been Reintroduced in Congress
- Congress: Over 25 Percent of House Members Sign On to Marijuana Banking Act
- Minnesota’s Largest County Will No Longer Criminally Prosecute Marijuana Possession Offenses
- Oklahoma Governor Signs Medical Marijuana Regulatory Measure
- New Mexico Legislature Passes Bill Improving Access and Affordability to Medical Marijuana
- Bill Decriminalizing Marijuana Passes New Mexico’s State Legislature
- New Hampshire: High Court Rules Medical Cannabis Costs Reimbursable