Hemp legal, now HIA takes on Facebook censors
The hemp industry is hitting back at Facebook over its cannabis censorship algorithm with a Times Square, NYC, billboard and online petition.
Colorado, Las Vegas to allow consumption lounges
In an expanding trend, cannabis consumption lounges will soon be opening in Colorado and Nevada, in addition to Alaska and numerous cities in California.
Study debunks claims against cannabis retail
A new study, 'Special Report: Debunking Dispensary Myths,' found that, "the published research finds that legal retailers are safe, responsible neighbors."
Cannabis consumers, workers denied citizenship
The scandal-ridden Trump administration is labeling anyone who uses or works with cannabis, legally or otherwise, as not moral enough for us citizenship.
Busy month for cannabis in New Mexico
New Mexico's new Democratic governor signed laws for medical marijuana, protection from drug tests, decriminalizing adult cannabis use and clearing records.
MS Patients with Cannabis use fewer pharma drugs
New data links cannabis use by multiple sclerosis patients with symptom mitigation and reduced use of prescription drugs.
Students to have new degree option soon: Cannabis
A review of student papers found that “marijuana” was probably the most-mentioned word in college essays across the United States in 2018 with more to come.
Take a cannabis spirituality trip to Jamaica
As higher awareness of the personal spiritual and sacramental value of cannabis emerges worldwide, some will make a conscious pilgrimage to Jamaica in June.
Medical marijuana boosts senior employment
New research shows that seniors with access to medical cannabis reported less pain, greater overall health and better employment prospects.
Senators again press for US banking reforms
Legislation in both Houses of Congress would protect financial institutions from prosecution and ease restrictions on state-compliant cannabis businesses.
Alaska cannabis lounges won’t be open for 4/20
Alaska's licensed cannabis retailers may soon apply for an "on-site consumption" permit. They might be open by tourist high season, but not for 4/20.
NJ legalization vote hits snag
New Jersey's governor and legislative leaders delayed a vote to legalize cannabis in late March but will press forward with the plan. "It will get passed."
Florida patients can light up
Florida welcomes medical marijuana conference with new law that allows patients there to smoke or vape herbal cannabis, the most popular means of ingestion.
Alaska licensing adult cannabis lounges
Alaska has taken authority to issue adult cannabis consumption lounge licenses statewide. Regulators could begin approving the consumption licenses as soon as this summer.
Cannabis Therapeutics Conference comes to Florida
Patients Out of Time will hold its Thirteenth National Clinical Conference on Cannabis Therapeutics April 11-13 in Tampa, Florida. Credits for physicians’ mandatory Continuing Medical Education classes is available for qualified attendees. The conference is a mainstay of the medical marijuana community. Its theme for 2019 is “Cannabis: Whole Plant Medicine for the Whole Person.” Dr. Raphael […]
Oregon activists file cannabis rights initiative
Oregon cannabis activists have until July 2, 2020 to gather 112,020 voter signatures to qualify the new Legalization Justice Act of 2020 voter initiative.
More Articles ...
- Detectable THC in blood useless to find impairment
- ICBC is a link to European cannabis market
- Law enforcement group backs banking reform
- Spannabis, ICBC team up in Barcelona
- Cannabis-friendly GOP presidential challengers
- Study documents wellness benefit of cannabis
- Global pressure swells for cannabis reform
- Senate Bill 420 would legalize federally
- Cannabis revenue catching up with alcohol
- Cannabis wedding expo causing a buzz
- Magic mushrooms make ballot in Denver
- Maryland legalization bills filed in both houses
- Saving the history of cannabis prohibition
- Book covers cannabis, impact of medicalization
- WHO offers new global cannabis policy
- Legalization has reached every continent but Antarctica. Part II
- Gov urges end to MMJ smoking ban
- Legalization has reached every continent but Antarctica. Part I
- NM on the verge of legalization?
- HR 420 to legalize cannabis federally