Op-ed: Denver should re-think the overly strict rules for social marijuana venues
Op-ed: Denver’s voter-approved pilot program for businesses to allow recreational cannabis use is off to a slow start due to over-regulation.
Massachusetts marijuana club rolls 100-foot-long joint
Boston-based cannabis club and advocacy group Beantown Greentown rolled a 100-foot-long (30.48-meter) joint during an exhibition of pro-marijuana vendors.
Some Colorado police and fire departments shift attitudes toward recruits' past marijuana use
Colorado police departments and sheriffs offices are changing their policies toward past marijuana usage for recruits as legalization spreads and society's attitudes toward the drug evolve.
Burners beware: California cannabis sold Jan. 1 could be tainted
Any marijuana sold when recreational sales become legal Jan. 1 in the nation's most populous state will have been grown without regulatory controls that will eventually be in place.
13 Sweet Leaf budtenders swept up in Denver police raids
The criminal activities alleged include sales of cannabis in violation of Colorado law, which stipulates that adults over the age of 21 can buy and possess up to 1 ounce of marijuana at a time, according to Denver police.
Peanut Butter Quick Bread: Simple is so, so good
Quick breads are great for cannabis cooks. Chef Laurie Wolf is feeling the power of the peanut and has dialed in a weed recipe for peanut butter quick bread.
Las Vegas may have marijuana lounges by spring 2018
Officials want to make Las Vegas the country's first city to allow marijuana smoking lounges, and hope to do so by March or April of 2018.
Phoenix man forced by cops to eat marijuana gets $100K
A Phoenix man who says he was forced by police to eat marijuana or go to jail has settled a lawsuit against the city for $100,000.
Two guys in Missouri try to mail 23 pounds of weed via FedEx
A FedEx package packed with 23 pounds of marijuana led to the arrest of two Columbia, Missouri men Monday at their home.
Cal OSHA to hash out cannabis regulations in January
The transition from under the table to over the counter is a convoluted journey for the cannabis trades. Where once outlaws grew in hidden dales and sold through a network of friends, now businesses are open to inspection and sales will soon be tracked from seed to sale. OSHA cannabis meeting: Wednesday January 31, 2018, 10 […]
The post Cal OSHA to hash out cannabis regulations in January appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Maryland regulators more than double number of medical marijuana dispensaries
Maryland's medical marijuana regulators on Thursday approved 12 new dispensaries, bringing the total number of fully-approved legal storefronts to 22.
Alaska says Frozen Budz sold moldy marijuana edibles
Alaska's marijuana control agency expanded allegations against a Fairbanks marijuana edibles manufacturer, accusing it of selling moldy products, among other violations.
California issues first licenses to get new era of cannabis market off the ground
California on Thursday issued the first batch of 20 temporary business licenses to sell and transport recreational-use pot, just 18 days before legal sales will begin on Jan. 1.
San Diego County agrees to return $290,000 to raided cannabis businessman
San Diego County's top prosecutor has agreed to return $290,000 seized from a cannabis business owner last year.
"The biggest grow I've ever seen": California cops bust multimillion-dollar weed "fortress"
Police in Southern California raided a weed "fortress" Wednesday, seizing 35,000 marijuana plants and shutting down an operation they believe was bringing in millions of dollars a month.
Illinois county puts marijuana legalization question on March ballot
Voters in Cook County will get the chance to vote on a non-binding question in the March primary on whether recreational marijuana should be legalized.
More Articles ...
- Denver police raid multiple licensed marijuana stores
- Canada's marijuana stocks so hot it's difficult to bet against them
- Is vaping a factor in teen use of marijuana?
- Emerald Cup rises from ashes to new heights
- Massachusetts cannabis panel backs social use venues
- Ousted MassRoots CEO reclaims helm of marijuana tech firm
- Synthetic cannabinoids are not "synthetic marijuana": What you need to know about Spice and K2
- Man, nephew plead guilty in conspiracy tied to marijuana dispensary
- Court rules no money for Kansas couple after SWAT-style raid over tea leaves
- Cannabis workers may earn less than other industries, but they are more optimistic
- Wisconsin lawmakers give unanimous approval to hemp
- A Bay Area community will require home growers to register with police
- Colorado releases a trove of marijuana sales data
- Cheech Marin will help you register a California marijuana business
- 10 steps to starting a marijuana business in California
- Bay Area is divided on legal marijuana as Jan. 1 approaches
- Cannabis cultivation could threaten Santa Cruz mountain lions
- Canadian cannabis companies duke it out in hostile takeover bid
- Federal Medical Marijuana Protections Temporarily Extended
- Teen Marijuana Use Drops in Colorado, Now Lower Than Before Legalization